Guide for Using CBD
Posted on March 17th, 2022 to Information
Are you confused about how to use your CBD products to ensure you receive the full benefits? If so, then this guide for using CBD is for you! Read on to find out more.
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS FOR TINCTURES:
- For acute conditions, you may repeat supplemental doses within 1 hour for maximum desired effect.
- Can be taken every 6-8 hours as needed.
- You may need a dose adjustment based on how your body responds.
- You will see most results within 3-7 days.
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS FOR TOPICALS:
- Target areas where skin layers are thinner for maximum absorption.
- The product can be reapplied 3-4 times.
- Relief from discomfort lasts 3-4 hours per use.
Taking CBD is simpler than it seems! If you have additional questions and concerns regarding administration methods, please contact us and we will be happy to help you. This guide for using CBD does not contain dosage charts as dosage depends on individual body needs. If you have questions about dosage, please consult our in-house licensed pharmacist, Dr. Peggy, for further instructions.